What We Believe and Where We Stand
- The Bible is divinely inspired and inerrant Word of God. The Bible sets forth the standard for faith and practice.
- Mankind is by nature a sinner from birth
- Jesus Christ was virgin born, sinless, and died on the cross for man's sin
- Jesus Christ was raised from the dead on the third day. One day soon, He will come again to translate believers into heaven; and later, He will send all unbelievers to their eternal punishment in hell.
- Salvation is a free gift of God that is bestowed by God's grace and is received by faith
- It is the blood of Christ Jesus, shed for the remission of sin...that opens heaven for all who will believe.
- Baptism by immersion is symbolic of Christ's death, burial, and resurrection
- A believer's salvation is secured by the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit, who is received at conversion.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit leads each Christian to practice and embrace personal holiness.
- We are dispensational in theology and believe in the Pre-tribulational rapture of the church
- We hold to the fundamentals of the faith, read and study the Scriptures, and use a conservative hymnal in our worship of God.
- We currently fellowship with the General Association of Regular Baptist Churches (GARBC) and other Independent Baptists of like faith and practice.
- We are unashamedly a Baptist church and uphold traditional Baptist polity and practice.